Summer is here and that means it’s time to barbecue!! Join us this summer at these two AWESOME events…
- July 2, 2016: VA StrEats BBQ Throwdown
- August 13, 2016: Decatur BBQ Blues & Bluegrass Festival
Love BBQ? The VA StrEats BBQ Throwdown has plenty! On Saturday July 2 come experience food from DMV’s top BBQ masters at Prince William Fairgrounds. The area’s best will be serving up their specialties. Additional food vendors will be there serving up non BBQ treats as well! The BBQ world will be at your fingertips at this 2-day celebration of America’s biggest backyard pastime. The event will serve up the many styles, cooking techniques and flavors at the BBQ Throwdown. Join us for one of VA StrEats’s best smelling events of the year!!!
- All tickets can be purchased here!!
- General Admission Tickets are $5 in advance and $10 day of event.
- Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry!
Saturday, August 13, 2016 join us at the Decatur BBQ Blues Bluegrass Festival!! There will be multiple stages, multiple bands over 7+ hours of great music. The Decatur Barbeque, Blues, & Bluegrass Festival is brought to you by: the Community Center of the South Decatur and the Oakhurst Neighborhood Association. All proceeds of the festival directly into the Decatur community. Purchase your tickets here!!
- When: Saturday, August 13th, 2016
- Time: 12pm – 8pm
- Location: 630 East Lake Drive & Harmony Park in Oakhurst, south of downtown Decatur
- Scrumptious Food: BBQ by Fox Brothers, Bone Lick BBQ, Williamson Bros. BBQ, and Sweet Auburn BBQ
- Cold Beer: Fat Tire Amber Ale, Ranger IPA, Rampant Imperial Ale, 1554, and much more from New Belgium Brewing