The 8th Annual Atlanta BAR-B-Q Festival is a 2-day celebration of America’s biggest backyard pastime showcasing the South’s best BBQ cooking, great food and beverages plus live music and an interactive children’s area. Atlanta’s top BBQ restaurants will serve up their specialties while more than 30 professional competitive BAR-B-Q teams from across the region will compete in our Cook Off event for cash prizes, trophies and of course bragging rights.
- Atlanta’s Top BBQ Restaurants Offering up their Best Barbeque
- 30+ professional BBQ teams competing in our BBQ Cook Off
- Live music and entertainment – the region’s best rock, blues and bluegrass performers
- BBQ Cooking Demos from Top PitMasters and Restaurants
- Kids Village with games and interactive activities
- Springer Mountain Farm Drumstick Dine Around – Friday Chicken Sampling Event Starting at 6pm on Friday night some of our competitive BAR-B-Q Teams will be serving up chicken wings for $2 each while supplies last! Samples can be purchased at participating team booths. Look for the BLUE flags at each team booth which will designate which teams have samples to sell. Samples will sell out so get them early!
- Taste of the Pig – Saturday Pork Sample Event. Starting on Saturday at 1pm our competitive BBQ teams will be selling $1 pulled pork or whole hog samples while supplies last. Look for the blue flags on participating team booths which will designate that they still have samples to sell.
- Bourbon Experience (requires special ticket) – Grab your commemorative Atlanta Bar-B-Q Festival sample glass and sip on your choice of a heavenly selection of more than 25 premium Bourbons. The Bourbon Experience ticket includes entry into the festival plus 10 sampling tokens. Use your tokens to select your bourbon choices priced at 1-4 tokens. Additional tokens can be purchased for $1 each at the event. Patrons must have a Bourbon Experience wristband to purchase tokens.
Tickets are ON SALE NOW!
General Admission: $8 Advance / $12 Day of show
Kids 12 & under receive FREE admission when accompanied by a paid adult
Bourbon Experience: $35 in advance and $40 day of show. Must be ages 21 and up to enjoy the Bourbon Experience.