The 6th annual Beer Carnival is this Saturday, which also marks the one year anniversary of Freshtix’s very first event!
Freshtix launched in 2014 to serve event organizers who wanted to have full control over their events. Since the idea came to fruition and sold its first ticket via Beer Carnival, Freshtix has come quite a long way in terms of the features it offers to event organizers!
In the past year we’ve:
- Had thousands of organizers sign up for Freshtix including 30A Songwriters Festival, Hard Rock Cafe, W Hotel, Cumulus Radio, Gumball 3000 and more!
- Sold over $2.5 million in ticket sales
- Helped staff countless events with our dedicated event staff
We’ve added many new features to the Freshtix platform since it first began, and we are always striving to improve the ease of use even more.
- In November of 2014, PayPal integration was added to Freshtix, which was great news for both event organizers and attendees, as it enables organizers to get paid each time a ticket is sold, and allows ticket buyers the ease of using their PayPal account.
- New Facebook integration allows event organizers to connect their Freshtix event to Facebook, making it easy for attendees to RSVP on Facebook and invite their friends to do the same.
- Addition of a weekly newsletter that is sent fans about upcoming Freshtix events, which anyone can sign up for right here!
There are even more features that will be added in the near future, including (but certainly not limited to):
- Attendee event registration information will be available to organizers, enabling the organizer to collect buyer information on each individual event attendee rather than just the ticket purchaser.
- The ability to e-mail your attendees directly from the platform for marketing, event updates, etc.
Stay tuned for even more events, features, and fresh ideas from Freshtix! Come celebrate our anniversary with us by trying a hundred different beers at Beer Carnival at Atlantic Station this Saturday, March 21!
General Admission tickets are $35, VIP tickets are $60. Gates open at 1pm ET.