There was a time in the not-so-distant past when daily deal sites like Groupon and Living Social were the most exciting (and fastest growing) companies on the planet. They offered local and national businesses the opportunity to reach out to thousands of active consumers with no upfront costs. All merchants had to do was agree to sell a large number of vouchers for their goods and/or services at 50% off… and split the proceeds of the sale with the deal site.
For many small businesses, this was a welcomed replacement of the “pay and pray” forms of advertising they’d been forced to use in the past. It was certainly easier to track the results of a deal on Groupon than an ad in a newspaper or a commercial on a radio station.
But America’s love affair with daily deal sites was short lived.
Many merchants quickly determined that the cost of doing business with daily deal sites was too high. Not only were they losing huge amounts of money and time on these campaigns, but the deal sites were unwilling to share their customers’ contact information (email addresses, etc.) with them. This made it almost impossible for most businesses to retain any of the new customers their offers generated.
Freshtix offers all the marketing benefits of a daily deal site without the forced heavy discounts or unfair revenue splits. With Freshtix, the merchant is in control:
- All customer information belongs to the event organizer (name, email and mailing addresses).
- There are no setup fees, no contracts, and there is no cost at all for free events.
- It takes less than five minutes for you to build your deal (or event) and start selling online.
- Our customer service is proven and unparalleled – we’ll support you from start to finish.
- Sell tickets directly from your website, from our website, by phone, and on-site at your event.
- For major events, we’ll bring staff to help you on-site at your event and even lend you the equipment you need.
- Our in-house call center will answer questions over the phone, sell tickets and even help your customers with directions to the venue or a place to stay near the event.
Great brands all over Atlanta, including the Georgia Aquarium, The Fox Theatre, Wild Heaven Brewing and Atlanta Ballet have already successfully used Freshtix.com as a DIY deal site. The Fox Theatre recently sold more than 400 discounted tickets to their Coca-Cola Summer Film Festival in less than 48 hours. This helped The Fox fill empty seats, increase concession sales, and gave them hundreds of new customers to reach out to about upcoming events.
Freshtix can also help event organizers in Atlanta promote their offers through its “Today’s Hot Ticket” email that’s sent out to more than 100,000 opt-in subscribers several times per week. You can post , promote and start selling your offers at Freshtix.com in less than 10 minutes, or feel free to call 678-701-6117 if you have any questions.