Who ever thought a job could be so stressful but so rewarding? Chances are if you are an event planner, you’ve experienced these situations at one point or another. Luck may not always be on our side, but at the end of the day, it was all worth it!
1. You dread looking at the weather forecasts.
2. You panic when everyone initially arrives.
3. If you think there’s a chance something might go wrong, it probably will.
4. People will constantly ask you anything and everything.
5. When the event ends but you still have hours of work to do.
6. The food is running late or someone has dietary needs.
7. But when the food arrives…
8. You have all those last minute errands you forgot to think about.
9. No one is talking to each other.
10. The pride you feel when everything is over!