To officially kickoff ticket sales for Taste of Atlanta, our favorite food and drink festival – set to return to Midtown at Tech Square on October 21, 22 and 23, all day today (July 18) Taste of Atlanta will be hosting “pop up” ticket sales at 7 Atlanta-area eateries between 8 AM and 6 PM! Your ticket also includes your first 10 Taste Points to get you started.
Pop up tickets will be first come first serve to the first 100 people at each location, so make sure to get there on time! Not only can you get 2 tickets for only $30, but each restaurant participating in the Pop Up will be offering a special deal with the purchase of TOA tickets! Reduced prices on tickets AND food…What more do you need?!?! If you are a foodie and/or boozie looking to check out the hottest eateries and bars in town, this is a deal that you cannot pass up!
When and Where to Pop In on Monday, July 18
- 11:30am – 1:00pm: Jim N’ Nick’s Bar-B-Q in Smyrna (4574 South Cobb Dr) – get a $5 off coupon
- Noon – 1:30pm: Seven Lamps at Shops Around Lenox (3400 Around Lenox Rd) – 1/2 off buffalo chicken sandwich
- 5:00 – 6:30pm: Bellwoods Social House on the Westside (1100 Marietta St. NW) – 1/2 price appetizers
- 5:30 – 7:00pm: The Big Ketch in Buckhead (3279 Roswell Rd NE)
- 5:00 – 6:00pm: Hampton + Hudson at Inman Quarter (299 N. Highland Ave NE) – $4 Happy Hour menu